Application for Admission
Graduate Application for Admission to UC San Diego’s Master’ s Degree in Drug Development & Product Management
Application Opening Date:
the application for fall 2018 admission opens September 1, 2017
- The application deadline for fall 2018 admission is March 14, 2018
- GRE/GMAT not required to apply for this degree
- One entry point per year: fall quarter (September)
- We have a Merit Scholarship U.S. Citizens & Permanent Residents may apply for at the time you submit your application: INFO
- Program accepts International applicants studying on an F1 visa.
- Program fees apply to both California residents and non-residents, as well as International students. All fees are subject to change at any time.
On-Line Application Form
- Go to the UCSD Graduate Application for Admission
Contact: Jan Keane
Tel: (858) 534-9158
Fax: (858) 534-9168
- Statement of Purpose: Part of on-line application process. Please explain why you are a good candidate for this program, and how it will assist you in achieving your career goals.
- Original Letters of Recommendations: Three letters of recommendation required: enter the names and emails of your three recommenders into your application. You may enter more than three names if you wish. Please note: you may pay your fees and submit your completed application before all recommendation letters have been posted.
- Unofficial copies of academic records from all post-secondary institutions attended need to be uploaded into the application for review. Official Transcripts will be required if admitted to the program.
- Current resume or C.V.
- TOEFL or IELTS scores (for international applicants)
- UCSD’s institution code is 4836.
- Exam must have been taken within the last two years.
- Application will not be reviewed until TOEFL (minimum 80 required) or IELTS (minimum 7.0 required) score has been received.