Application for Admission
Graduate Application for Admission to UC San Diego’s Master’ s Degree in Drug Development & Product Management
Application is Open:
application for fall 2019 is now open
- The application deadline for fall 2019 is May 28th, 2019
- GRE/GMAT not required to apply for this degree
- One entry point per year: fall quarter (September)
- We have a Merit Scholarship U.S. Citizens & Permanent Residents may apply for at the time you submit your application: INFO
- Program accepts International applicants studying on an F1 visa.
- Program fees apply to both California residents and non-residents, as well as International students. All fees are subject to change at any time.
On-Line Application Form
- Go to the UCSD Graduate Application for Admission
- Select “Drug Development & Product Management” for the Intended Department
- Select “Drug Development & Product Management (PH77)” for the Intended Major
Contact: Katherine Lukens
Tel: (858) 246-3274
Fax: (858) 534-9168
- Statement of Purpose:
Applicants are asked to submit a statement outlining your intended career focus during the program, and a description of any current or potential employer relationships you already have to aid in arranging your industry based practicum. Please explain your plan for leveraging your degree to achieve your career pursuits.
Original Letters of Recommendation: Three letters of recommendation required, including at least one from a relevant employer. Enter the names and emails of your three recommenders into your application. You may enter more than three names if you wish. Please note: you may pay your fees and submit your completed application before all recommendation letters have been posted.
- Unofficial copies of academic records from all post-secondary institutions attended need to be uploaded into the application for review. Official Transcripts will be required if admitted to the program.
- Current resume or C.V.
- TOEFL or IELTS scores (for international applicants)
- UCSD’s institution code is 4836.
- Exam must have been taken within the last two years.
- Application will not be reviewed until TOEFL (minimum 85 required) or IELTS (minimum 7.0 required) score has been received.
- You may be interviewed (either face-to-face or through Skype) as part of the admissions process.