Program Admission Requirements
Items considered during the admissions review:
- Possession of a bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution of higher education, or the equivalent, with training comparable in standard and content to that provided by the University of California
- No GRE/GMAT required to apply
- Minimum undergraduate/post-baccalaureate record
(a minimum GPA of 3.0 in the final two years of study expected)
- Two to three years of professional work experience and/or other advanced degrees
- Completion of online application for graduate admission
- Resume or curriculum vitae
- Compelling statement of purpose:
Applicants are asked to submit a statement outlining your intended career focus during the program, and a description of any current or potential employer relationships you already have to aid in arranging your practice internship. Please explain your plan for leveraging your degree to achieve your career pursuits.
- Strength of the letters of recommendation (3 required), including at least one from a relevant employer.
- TOEFL or IELTS scores (International Applicants) (we require a minimum score of 85 on TOEFL exam and a minimum score of 7.0 on the IELTS exam).
The master’s degree in Drug Development & Product Management is intended for individuals from either scientific, medical, pharma, business management, or legal backgrounds, who need specialized drug development and product management skills for career opportunities and advancement in pharmaceutical and managed care industries, or related government agencies, such as the U.S. Food and Drug Administration or the European Medicines Agency.