The program is entirely self-supporting and receives no state funding. The cost is approximately $63,000, which includes all program instruction and administrative fees. Program fees do not include books, parking, graduate health insurance or incidentals.
- We have a merit-based scholarship opportunity for incoming students.
(For U.S. citizens and permanent residents only).
- Government loans are available for participants taking six (6) or more units per quarter.
- Commercial bank loans are available.
- Veterans with Financial Aid questions please click here to learn more.
- Fees apply to both California residents and non-residents, as well as international students. All fees are subject to change at any time.
Download Our Most Recent Fee Schedule (fees subject to change)
Merit-Based Scholarship Available to Incoming Students (U.S. citizens and Permanent Residents only)
The application deadline for fall quarter 2018 is March 14, 2018.
Your work experience, and overall admissions profile can qualify you to receive financial assistance to help offset the cost of your degree. Each year multiple merit awards will be given out to assist with tuition expenses.
To apply for the award, please send the department a detailed description of your career and personal accomplishments, and why you feel you are deserving of such an award. This can include academic successes, professional successes, and personal achievements and stories. Please include information about how you plan to use the degree to further your career, and share what you would like to be doing in five years. (Max 500 words – one page).
Include any and all materials that support your case. Be specific and persuasive in your document. The committee will be inclined to give awards to those applicants who best communicate their merits, accomplishments and future plans.
The deadline for submitting the merit scholarship request for fall quarter 2018 is March 14, 2018.
Please email your essay and any supporting documents to: Jan Keane firstname.lastname@example.org