Online Application Form
- Go to the UCSD Graduate Application for Admission
- Select “Drug Development & Product Management” for the Intended Department
- Select “Drug Development & Product Management (PH77)” for the Intended Major
- Statement of Purpose: Applicants are asked to submit a statement outlining why the DDPM program interests you, and how it will support your intended career goals. Please explain your plan for leveraging your degree to achieve your career pursuits.
- Original Letters of Recommendation: Three letters of recommendation required, including at least one from a relevant employer. Enter the names and emails of your three recommenders into your application. You may enter more than three names if you wish. Please note: you may pay your fees and submit your completed application before all recommendation letters have been posted.
- Unofficial copies of academic records from all post-secondary institutions attended need to be uploaded into the application for review. Official Transcripts will be required if admitted to the program.
- Current resume or C.V.
- TOEFL or IELTS scores (for international applicants)
- UCSD’s institution code is 4836.
- Exams must have been taken within the last two years.
- Applications will not be reviewed until TOEFL (minimum 85 required) or IELTS (minimum 7.0 required) score has been received.
- You may be interviewed (either face-to-face or through Zoom as part of the admissions process).